There are more than 200 factors in the algorithm of Google science that makes it very complex and what is more challenging is how much you need to know.
It has the oblivion and ever-changing nature of the rules, although, search engines are in a continuous attempt to improve the quality of their result.
There is a lot which is getting momentum in 2018 and we will share to make you prepared for each.
In conversation with an SEO consultant Bangalore, he revealed how SEO is evolving in 2018 and how to implement the changes.
Rich Snippets and Algorithm updates
The search engine displays the data depending on how you structure the data.
- Your snippet will take more place in the search engine and would be more catchy.
- Business will have a rise in their potential sale.
- Rating in snippet gives more authority to product service.
- With increasing popularity, voice search engine will be more dominant in the market.
- The consumer is not likely to input comprehensive data which is helpful to the search engine.
- It requires a careful structuring. The search engine is dependent on structuring.
Response Time and Business Leads
We have a demanding society now. We want the result immediately. 2018 is expected to bring more emphasis on speed and bring a remarkable change in the future also.
- Business will get a number of leads if speed is higher.
- People will invest in SEO if response time is improved.
- Lot of paid adds will come with the increase in traffic.
- Slow speed kills the conversion time.
- The guy will move on another link with speed factor.
- Slow speed has a direct impact on indexation.
The Relevance of Top Websites
Google also shows you the sites which are safe and similar to the intent you are looking for. Google uses the Latent Semantic Indexing to assess the relevance.
Google has the ability to correlate the top ranking pages.
- It brings all things closer to your query.
- It scans the related terms give you the comprehensive and eloquent result.
- You will find the commonalities in your search if you are trying to find something specific.
- Time could be little longer if you are searching for particular words or terms.
- There are website auditors with free trials available which you need to use.
- In case of voice search, the relevance result could differ.
Voice Search Queries will grow hand in hand
It is convenient to search just by speaking your queries. Users always look for ease and it is also faster than put the things in more detail.
Users have started putting their faith in voice recognition software.
- With the increase in SmartPhone and search assistant, it will boom the business.
- Voice search adds a sense of safety. You do not have a risk to look down to at your phone
- With rising popularity of voice search, Google is adding more languages including Swahili and Amharic.
- People speak differently. So, SEO strategy should be in accord with the conversational otherwise results could be different.
- People are getting more lazy day by day. No physical activity needed.
- It is difficult to select without images. There are chances you will not get the result you need but a Google paid result would be there.
Mobile Friendly Will Make an Ease to The Customer
Smartphones are getting the widespread popularity and most of the people do browsing on the devices.
- Browsing is always higher on smartphones than on their desktop computer.
- It will give ease to people and reduce the time of searching.
- It is also helpful for the people who are not technical.
- You have to make it inevitable that your website is mobile friendly and has more mobile friendliness
- Different mobiles have different voice components and you need to think about it.
- There are chances of getting different users depending on the device and voice quality.
Google invented Penguin algorithm to cope up with the backlinks.
- There are more chances that you will get your links from more reputable and trusted outside resources.
- It is going to fail the doubt and accumulate more brands, organisations.
- The result will come without the linking to their corresponding pages.
- It costs money.
- Search engine does not like people buying backlinks.
- Gives less value than a natural backlink.
Personalized Data for Future Prospect
Search engines are also in need to get personal data of consumer, such as browsing history, user location, interests to maintain a personalized list.
If you are an SEO, you are in an ever-changing industry. Google will continue to move with its personalized search results and faster page speeds.
- It is also important to ensure that websites are mobile-friendly with conversational terms.
- It will give the consumers their interest links in future.
- Google will be using Personalized SERPs for a long time.
- It is a threat to the security.
- People will have a concern about their personal information.
- Others user would be able to track the information.
With so much things that changed in the world of SEO, it is important to keep your website updated.
If you do not have much time, it is better to hire a good SEO company who will keep you ahead of your competitors.