TheGuideX primary goal is to deliver quality content to the community of peoples who are passionate about Blogging, Make money online, Digital marketing, Affiliate marketing, and Web development.
If you have valuable tips, tricks, ideas or techniques to share, then you’re more than welcome to write for us and help provide others with solid articles and useful insights.
Guest Blogging Benefits — Why You Should Guest Blog Here
Guest posting has a lot of benefits that can’t be ignored but, you should first figure if it’s for you. Some remarkable benefits of high-quality guest posting
- Great backlinks
- OK traffic but, it’s consistent for every guest post
- Great for building relationships with the influencers who run the blog
- Guest posting from a reputable blog will automatically help your brand, and the leads coming from it are on average higher quality (while lesser in quantity)
Note: Submission of your guest post doesn’t guarantee publication. Your submission is going to be reviewed, and if it meets our guidelines, it will be probably be published.
Style Guide To Be Followed:
- Article length: More than 2,000 words, Can be exceeded if the article is highly influential.
- Post titles: Initial caps, No over 70 Characters long, Relevant Images.
- Subheads: use of subheads (H1, H2, H3, etc.), Bulleted lists and unordered lists are inspired for positive user experience and readability.
What Kind of Content We Do Accept
Anything that is useful for my readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to blogging, Internet marketing in general, and it can also be derived from your own experiences.
You need to provide an In-Depth Article To Get Approved, and usually, the guest posts have over 2,000 words.
Here are some [broad] topics of what you should be thinking about in your guest post pitch:
- Traffic Generation
- Link Building and SEO
- List Building and Lead Generation
- Monetization Strategies
- Blog Auditing
- WordPress Tutorials
- Blogging, Writing, and Copywriting
- Content Marketing (Creation/Promotion)
- Blogger Outreach and Influencer Marketing
- Basically, anything that will help the blogger grow.
Types of Content
To give you an idea of what types of content you can create for TheGuideX, I’ll put together a quick list below.
Check it out:
- Case Study – where you basically prove something works.
- Research and Original Data – which can be put together almost like a case study.
- Interview – where you ask an industry expert (or up-and-comer) a series of questions around a single topic.
- Expert Roundup – where you ask industry experts an interesting question.
- Link/Resource Guide – where you pick a topic and create a guide. But instead of going in-depth, you provide links to the proper resources. (Ex: Backlinko’s Link Building Guide)
- List Posts – which is the most popular type of post.
- How-to or Ultimate Guide – where you basically show us how to do something.
How To Submit The Article?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email [email protected].
Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .docx attachment.
At the end of the post, please provide us with your social link, Website link, your email (Gravatar), and a short author bio.