SEO is most common strategy to boost the ranking of your website. In the matter, one should follow two approaches:
I’m a SEO expert and I love to do Off-Page Analysis, and along with Analysis I also create effective back links for my client’s websites, so that their website gets back links from the niche relevant Articles, Blogs, Journals and many more. Here I’ll explain you how to get valuable back links in easy manner.
In SEO, we do Off-Page by using some helpful tricks, so that we get better links. If you want to get effective Back links to increase the traffic on your website, then forum posting and blog commenting is very useful. In other words, If one want their website to rank first on Google search engine result pages (SERP’S) by getting as many back links to their website, then there is no better way than forum commenting. But we can’t compete with trends. These days blog commenting is gaining more popularity despite the fact that forum posting is also an effective way. Now a days, SEO Experts are giving more importance to forum commenting.
Suggested Read : Best Way To Find Blogs With CommentLuv and KeywordLuv Plugin
I’m listing some tricks for those who are beginners in SEO and want to grasp it as soon as possible. Some of them are:
– site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + keyword
– site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + commentluv enabled
– “Add comment” Your Keywords
– “Post comment” Your Keywords
– “Write comment” Your Keywords
– Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
– Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
– Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
– Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
– Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”
– Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
– Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
– Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET”
– Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:”
– Your Keywords “top commenter”
– “Keyword” “Powered By Blogger”
– “Keyword” “Powered By WordPress”
– “Keyword” “Powered By Typepad”
– “Keyword” “Powered By Drupal”
– “Keyword” “Powered By Blogengine”
– “Keyword” “Powered By Movabletype
By following these tricks one can easily get backlinks for any particular website and can get high PR for their website, which will not only promote their business among people but also get potential customers.
He uses his blog TheGuideX to provide quality content & tutorials to guide newbie bloggers improve their blog. His blog mainly focuses on Blogging Tips, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Traffic Building and much more.
Latest posts by Sunny Kumar (see all)
- Free .COM Domain Name – Top 6 Ways to Get Your Free Domain in 2019 - June 8, 2019
- How To Add Header and Footer Code in WordPress? (3 Simple Steps) - May 23, 2019
- How to Boost Your SEO Using Schema Markup - May 12, 2019