Link building in SEO is as important as water is for a living. Link building strategy is applied for getting hyperlinks from other sites to one’s own site. A hyperlink is a navigator that allows users to navigate between the external and linked pages over the internet.
Search engines crawl the individual pages in every website and also crawls the hyperlinks added on that page. Hence, it adds to the online visibility of a site.
Search Engine Optimization is a vast subject, and link building is again an important chapter that aims at generating higher traffic towards a website. According to the most of the SEO experts, backlinks SEO strategy is the most challenging parts associated with Search Engine Optimization as the building of high-quality links is the only thing that proves to be a fruitful trick for business growth.
Any wrong link will do more harm than good to the credibility of a website. So, do it in a right manner for deriving the best results.
Why is Link Building Important in SEO?
I don’t know how much of you are aware of the importance of SEO linking strategies. If you are knowledgeable, well and good, but if you don’t know much about it then let me inform you that it is one of the most important aspects that help Google to determine the integrity of the site and then rank it accordingly.
The site’s rank can be improved by increasing the number of high-quality backlinks to their pages. Here high-quality refers to the quality of the content of the page’s website to which it is to be linked and also the Page authority, and link popularity of the same.
For example – If you own a site that deals with fashion accessories and is having many other competitors; then Google will consider the popularity of the link to which the sites hyperlinking has been done.
Thus, the importance of best SEO link building strategy is evident in the world of online marketing and must not be overlooked in any case.
Things to Consider Before Getting Links
When we speak about backlinks, we just cannot approach any website for getting a backlink, as irrelevant and low-quality backlinks will hamper a site’s performance. Here are a few things to know before making a backlink:
It is imperative to target for backlinks from relevant blogs or websites. Let me offer you a clear idea by giving a simple example. I own a digital marketing school dedicated to providing SEO course to the aspiring digital marketers.
Therefore, I make it a point to share a new article on a related topic every month on my website for my students and other people associated with the same field. By doing so, I am able to keep search engines aware that my website is related to Digital marketing and SEO.
But, just think if I approach a weight loss site for a backlink, it becomes a complete wasteful deal for me because a person who wants to lose weight is never interested in reading a digital marketer’s blog.
So even if they click on the link, they won’t read it and will lead to zero conversion for me. In fact, it will also hamper the credibility of the website that encouraged me to create a hyperlink on the page directing to my site.
Another factor related to relevancy is the keyword structure of a blog. The blogger should have an idea of the keywords to target in the blog. A keyword should be relevant to the blog’s essence and must give value to the readers.
Therefore, relevancy is the key to grow in the world of online business.
The authority of a site matters a lot as a high authority site is always considered as the one having high-quality and unique information with good quality traffic.
In fact, site’s domain authority and page authority adds to the credibility of a website. So, if you manage to get one backlink from any of the high authority websites, you can do wonders for your online business.
Site Trust Flow
Trust flow of a website is determined by the quality of the content and the value that it is offering to the readers. Such websites always gain better trust from the visitors.
The higher the trust flow of a website, the higher is the traffic of a website. Generating a backlink from a site with high trust flow can benefit in a significant way.
If you can manage to avail a backlink from the site with high traffic, it will help your website to flourish. Suppose you have got a backlink on a site having a daily traffic of 1000 visitors and even if 20 people click the link to your site, you get 20 new visitors to your website.
Hence, the equation is simplified that comes to Higher traffic = Higher Conversions. Therefore, you tend to enjoy the benefit of getting a backlink from such websites. In fact, it is one of the top techniques to build quality links.
Six Actionable Strategies to Build Links Naturally
- Do Guest Posting on High Traffic Site – The benefits of guest posting in the world of SEO is evident. Just aim to write a guest post for the websites having high traffic and observe the magical growth of your page.
Find blogs with higher traffic in the same niche and look for the owner of the blog. You can request humbly for the guest posting and if allowed can fetch a good backlink with well-researched content.
- Make Business Profiles – One of the best link building strategies that work is to make business profiles on social sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and there are many more. Business profiles help a website to get online recognition.
- Quora Answers – Quora is an incredible platform where people create question boards and expect replies for them from the fellow members. You should target a forum that is associated with your niche, where you can leave a reply to the question along with a link to your website. It works!
- Submit Press Release – Press Releases are the publications that report a specific information on the upcoming event. Often online marketers make use of these link building techniques where they can directly leave a link to their website through a Press Release.
- Internal links – These types of the hyperlinks are linked to another page of the same website. So it is easy to generate traffic to another page of the same website by making use of this link building tip.
- Blog Commenting – Here is another way to yield a quality backlink for your website. It’s quite easy. Just search for a blog that is relevant to your niche. Read it and take time to leave your honest feedback. Along with appreciating the content, you can also add some information on your end in the comment section for the owner of the blog to make him feel valued.
You can add the link to your website at the end of the comment for the writer and readers to inform that even your blog contains a related information.
I hope this guide on link building strategy will benefit you and your business further. So go ahead by giving them a try.
He uses his blog TheGuideX to provide quality content & tutorials to guide newbie bloggers improve their blog. His blog mainly focuses on Blogging Tips, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Traffic Building and much more.
Latest posts by Sunny Kumar (see all)
- Top 10 Ways To Protect Your Site From Negative SEO - October 23, 2019
- Cloudways Promo Code – Get $30 Free Credits on Hosting (with Review) - October 8, 2019
- WP Rocket Coupon Code – Upto 50% OFF on WP Rocket (with Review) - August 28, 2019