Every Blogger Want High PR Dofollow Backlinks Because They Are Best Way To Enhance Google PageRank Of a Blog Or Site. But The Main Problem Is That Getting Dofollow Backlinks From High PR Sites Isn’t an Easy Task.
So, In This Tutorial, I’ll Share My Case Study On “How I Get Dofollow Backlinks From Facebook and Google”. These Backlinks Will Surely Add Some Weight In Your SEO and The Best Part is That You Can Create As Many Dofollow Backlinks As You Want. And If You Really Want To Increase Your Website’s Search Engine Ranking Then This Case Study Will Help You Alot.
After Reading This, You Will Clearly Understand The Easiest Way To Get Backlinks From High PR Sites.
Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink.
If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you. The best way to give someone dofollow love is allowing keyword in the anchor text.
This means when you are linking to any website or page, use the targeted keyword as anchor text.
Example of Dofollow Link:
<a href=”https://theguidex.com” target=”_blank” rel=”dofollow”>TheGuideX</a>
Following Are The Way How I Created Backlinks From Facebook and Google. You Will Create Dofollow Backlinks Within Seconds Using These Simple Steps.
Normally When We Share Links On Facebook, Then Facebook Mark That Outbound Link As Nofollow. So How I Get Dofollow Backlinks From Facebook When Outbound Links Are Nofollow?
Recently a Flaw Is Revealed On Facebook By Which We Can Get Dofollow Backlinks From Facebook Pages.
So Here Are Some Steps You Need To Follow If You Want Backlinks From Facebook.
Steps To Follow:
- Login To Facebook Account: Go To Facebook And Login. After Sign in, Create a Facebook Page.
- Add Static HTML To Page: Click Here And Add “Static HTML Application” To Your Page.
- Select Page And Add Tab: Now On Further Next Page, Select Your Page Name And Then Click On Add Tab.
- Setup Tab: You’ll Be Redirected To Facebook Page, Now You Need To Click On “Setup Tab“. So That You Can Add HTML Code.
- Add HTML Code : You’ll See An Option To Add HTML Code.
Delete All Text From Index.html and Paste
<h3><a href=”https://theguidex.com” title=”TheGuideX – Blogging For Beginner’s” target=”_blank” rel=”dofollow”>TheGuideX</a></h3>
- Save And Publish: After Following All Steps, Click “Save and Publish” Button.
Now again open your facebook page and click on welcome tab, You will find your dofollow link there. You can repeat the above process to create any number of dofollow backlinks from facebook.
According To Alexa Ranking, Google Ranked #1 Site. It Also A PageRank of 10, So a Link From Google Work Like a Charm For Any Blog Or Site.
Getting a Dofollow Backlink From Google Is Easy Task, Anybody Can Create a Dofollow Backlinks From Google By Simply Creating a Profile on Google Plus.
As We All Know, Google Plus Is Hosted on Sub domain of Google. So The Backlink From Google Plus Will Also Have The Same Authenticity As Google.
So Without Taking Your Much Time, Here Are The Steps To Get Dofollow Backlink From Google.
Steps To Follow:
- Create Google Plus Account: Go To Google Plus, And Create Your Profile.
- Edit About Page: Now Visit Your “About Page” and Click On “Edit” Button of your Story Section.
- Add Tagline And Description : On Further Next Page, You Need To Enter Site Tagline And Description. Just Add a Link To Your Site in Description.
- Now Click on Save, And You’re Done.
Now check your new dofollow backlink. By the way, google plus is complete dofollow website, you can also share the article on google plus to get PR 10 dofollow backlinks. But google plus news feeds links are not so effective as profile page links and above mentioned way is the only way to get profile page dofollow backlink from google plus.
He uses his blog TheGuideX to provide quality content & tutorials to guide newbie bloggers improve their blog. His blog mainly focuses on Blogging Tips, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Traffic Building and much more.
Latest posts by Sunny Kumar (see all)
- Top 10 Ways To Protect Your Site From Negative SEO - October 23, 2019
- Cloudways Promo Code – Get $30 Free Credits on Hosting (with Review) - October 8, 2019
- WP Rocket Coupon Code – Upto 50% OFF on WP Rocket (with Review) - August 28, 2019